BRIEF-Wolters Kluwer buys Austrian reporting software products
AMSTERDAM, July 19
AMSTERDAM, July 19 (Reuters) - Wolters Kluwer NV says: * Wolters kluwer Financial Services acquires the Svenson financial reporting products of SmartStream * Svenson 15 employees will join Wolters Kluwer Financial Services * The acquisition is expected to close this summer, terms of the deal were not disclosed * Svenson is a market leading regulatory reporting software suite for financial institutions, which is based in Austria
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas militants on Day 6 of Gaza offensive |
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid