Turkey's Bank Asya applies for sukuk issue of up to 1 bln lira
ISTANBUL, July 22
ISTANBUL, July 22 (Reuters) - Turkish Islamic lender Bank Asya said on Monday it had applied to the Capital Markets Board to issue sukuk, or Islamic bonds, worth up to 1 billion lira ($520 million).
The bank said in a statement to the Istanbul stock exchange it had mandated its brokerage arm for the issue.
($1 = 1.9181 Turkish liras) (Reporting by Ebru Tuncay; Writing by Nick Tattersall)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data