Brazil's Banco Bradesco misses second-quarter profit estimates
SAO PAULO, July 22
SAO PAULO, July 22 (Reuters) - Banco Bradesco SA , Brazil's second-biggest private-sector bank, said on Monday second-quarter net income excluding one-time items, a gauge of earnings known as recurring profit, totaled 2.978 billion reais ($1.33 billion).
A Thomson Reuters poll of eight analysts predicted recurring profit of 3.021 billion reais in the period.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South