RPT-Chinese police visit AstraZeneca and question one employee
LONDON/SHANGHAI, July 22 (Reuters) - Chinese police have visited the Shanghai office of British drugmaker AstraZeneca , the latest foreign firm to be investigated following allegations against GlaxoSmithKline.
A company spokeswoman said on Monday that police had visited on Friday and taken away one employee for questioning.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |