KKR seals first Indonesia deal with food company investment
HONG KONG, July 22
HONG KONG, July 22 (Reuters) - KKR & Co LP has sealed its first deal in Indonesia, agreeing to buy a 9.5 percent stake in food company PT Tiga Pilar Sejahtera Food Tbk, the two companies said in a joint statement on Monday. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
KKR, which manages more than $78 billion in assets, made the investment through its KKR Asset Management unit.
KKR recently announced the close of its second Asia fund, which at $6 billion is the largest ever raised for investment in the region.
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.