Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
July 22 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Monday:
* At least four peers of Europe's biggest bathroom equipment maker Grohe submitted exploratory offers for the private equity-owned company by Friday's deadline, two sources familiar with the deal told Reuters on Saturday.
* Qatar's sovereign fund could team up with real estate company Hines to buy assets from troubled Italian developer Risanamento, Il Sole 24 Ore reported on Sunday, citing financial sources.
* Greece's second-biggest bank, Piraeus, has launched a voluntary redundancy scheme aimed at cutting around 1,500 jobs in a drive to cut costs after taking over assets from smaller rivals, a source at the bank told Reuters on Friday.
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- 'Excessive' rubbing of engine blades caused F-35 failure: Pentagon