Ex-divs to take 0.14 points off FTSE 100 on July 24
LONDON, July 22 (Reuters) - The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Wednesday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 0.14 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND INDEX IMPACT (pence) (points) London Stock Exchange 19.80 0.14 Among FTSE 250 companies going ex-dividend are: COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND Bankers Investment Trust 3.5 Chemring Group 3.4
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- JPMorgan warns 465,000 card users on data loss after cyber attack