Bank of Canada to auction C$2.5 bln 23-day T-bills
TORONTO, July 22
TORONTO, July 22 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Monday it plans to auction up to C$2.5 billion ($2.4 billion) in 23-day treasury bills in a cash management operation on July 23.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans