European stock index futures signal higher open
LONDON, July 22
LONDON, July 22 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Monday, with spreadbetters citing an election win over the weekend by Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe as helping sentiment.
At 0602 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50, for the UK's FTSE 100, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up by 0.2 to 0.4 percent.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source