Food distributors Spartan Stores, Nash Finch to combine
July 22 (Reuters) - U.S. food distributors Spartan Stores Inc and Nash Finch Co said they will merge in an all-stock deal valued at $1.30 billion including debt to expand their geographic reach.
Under the terms, Nash Finch shareholders will receive a fixed ratio of 1.20 shares of Spartan Stores common stock for each share of Nash Finch.
On closing, Spartan Stores shareholders will own about 57.7 percent of the combined company, while Nash Finch shareholders will hold about 42.3 percent.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel