KKR seals first Indonesia deal with food company investment
HONG KONG (Reuters) - KKR & Co LP (KKR.N) has sealed its first deal in Indonesia, agreeing to buy a 9.5 percent stake in food company PT Tiga Pilar Sejahtera Food Tbk, the two companies said in a joint statement on Monday. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
KKR, which manages more than $78 billion in assets, made the investment through its KKR Asset Management unit.
KKR recently announced the close of its second Asia fund, which at $6 billion is the largest ever raised for investment in the region.
(Reporting by Stephen Aldred; Editing by Matt Driskill)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port