Yahoo to buy back 40 mln shares from Third Point
July 22 (Reuters) - Yahoo Inc said on Monday that it had agreed to buy 40 million shares of its stock owned by Third Point LLC for $29.11 a share and that three directors nominated by Third Point have submitted their resignations.
After the transaction, Third Point would own about 20 million shares, or less than 2 percent of the Internet company's common stock. Yahoo's shares closed at $29.11 on Friday.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data