Broadcom's second-quarter revenue misses Street
July 23 (Reuters) - Broadcom posted second-quarter revenue of $2.09 billion and a net loss of $251 million, or 43 cents a share, missing estimates and underscoring concerns on Wall Street that smartphone growth may be waning.
Analysts, on average, expected second-quarter revenue of $2.104 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel