Broadcom's second-quarter revenue misses Street
July 23 (Reuters) - Broadcom posted second-quarter revenue of $2.09 billion and a net loss of $251 million, or 43 cents a share, missing estimates and underscoring concerns on Wall Street that smartphone growth may be waning.
Analysts, on average, expected second-quarter revenue of $2.104 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea