Drummond's Colombia coal miners begin unlimited strike
BOGOTA, July 23
BOGOTA, July 23 (Reuters) - Workers at the Colombian operations of U.S. coal miner Drummond went on strike at 1800 local time (2300 GMT) on Tuesday after weeks of negotiations with the company over pay and future job cuts ended without an agreement, a senior union official told Reuters.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image