Drummond's Colombia coal miners begin unlimited strike
BOGOTA, July 23
BOGOTA, July 23 (Reuters) - Workers at the Colombian operations of U.S. coal miner Drummond went on strike at 1800 local time (2300 GMT) on Tuesday after weeks of negotiations with the company over pay and future job cuts ended without an agreement, a senior union official told Reuters.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- Train with MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine base |
- Bodies, black boxes handed over from Ukraine crash site |
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad