Drummond's Colombia coal miners begin unlimited strike
BOGOTA, July 23
BOGOTA, July 23 (Reuters) - Workers at the Colombian operations of U.S. coal miner Drummond went on strike at 1800 local time (2300 GMT) on Tuesday after weeks of negotiations with the company over pay and future job cuts ended without an agreement, a senior union official told Reuters.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data