Electronic Arts revenue dropped in 1st quarter
SAN FRANCISCO, July 23
SAN FRANCISCO, July 23 (Reuters) - Video game publisher Electronic Arts Inc reported lower revenue but higher profit for the first quarter.
For the three months ended June 30, the company posted total revenue of $949 million compared with $955 million a year ago. It reported a net profit of $222 million, or 71 cents per share, compared with $201 million, or 63 cents per share a year ago.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Ukrainian riot police clash with protesters in Kiev square