Electronic Arts revenue dropped in 1st quarter
SAN FRANCISCO, July 23
SAN FRANCISCO, July 23 (Reuters) - Video game publisher Electronic Arts Inc reported lower revenue but higher profit for the first quarter.
For the three months ended June 30, the company posted total revenue of $949 million compared with $955 million a year ago. It reported a net profit of $222 million, or 71 cents per share, compared with $201 million, or 63 cents per share a year ago.
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- U.S. diplomat travels to West Africa as Ebola quarantine moves take hold |
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Ukraine votes in poll likely to strengthen president's hand |