MOVES-Deutsche Bank, Legg Mason, Pramerica, Integro
July 23 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Tuesday. To inform us of other job changes, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Germany's biggest lender has hired UBS veteran Phumchai Kambhato as head of corporate banking & securities as well as head of corporate finance for Thailand, based in Bangkok, a source with knowledge of the matter told Reuters. Kambhato, who was UBS AG's head of investment banking in Thailand, has been with the company since 2004.
LEGG MASON INC
The U.S.-based asset manager appointed Dennis Kass as non-executive chairman of its board. Kass replaces Allen Reed, who continues on Legg Mason's board.
PRAMERICA REAL ESTATE INVESTORS
The European arm of the real estate investment business of Prudential Financial Inc appointed Jocelyn de Verdelon as head of France. He joins Pramerica from real estate investment trust Altarea-Cogedim Group.
The insurance brokerage and risk management firm hired Kristy Lai as a vice president in its casualty practice in San Francisco. She joins from Marsh Risk & Insurance Services.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |