KPN sells German unit to Telefonica Germany
BRUSSELS, July 23
BRUSSELS, July 23 (Reuters) - Dutch telecoms group KPN will sell its German unit E-Plus to competitor Telefonica Germany for 5 billion euros ($6.60 billion) in cash and a 17.6 percent stake in the merged company.
KPN said the transaction was still subject to regulatory and shareholder approval and would generate synergies of 5.0 to 5.5 billion euros.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image