KPN sells German unit to Telefonica Germany
BRUSSELS, July 23
BRUSSELS, July 23 (Reuters) - Dutch telecoms group KPN will sell its German unit E-Plus to competitor Telefonica Germany for 5 billion euros ($6.60 billion) in cash and a 17.6 percent stake in the merged company.
KPN said the transaction was still subject to regulatory and shareholder approval and would generate synergies of 5.0 to 5.5 billion euros.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data