CANADA STOCKS-TSX ends lower as CN Rail, financials weigh
TORONTO, July 23 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index fell on Tuesday as declines in Canadian National Railway Co following the company's quarterly results and in financials offset strength in mining stocks. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index unofficially closed down 13 points, or 0.10 percent, at 12,745.38. Five of the 10 main sectors on the index were in the red.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |