CANADA STOCKS-TSX ends lower as CN Rail, financials weigh
TORONTO, July 23 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index fell on Tuesday as declines in Canadian National Railway Co following the company's quarterly results and in financials offset strength in mining stocks. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index unofficially closed down 13 points, or 0.10 percent, at 12,745.38. Five of the 10 main sectors on the index were in the red.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury has made decision in fatal shooting of black teen: report |
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video