CANADA STOCKS-TSX ends lower as CN Rail, financials weigh
TORONTO, July 23 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index fell on Tuesday as declines in Canadian National Railway Co following the company's quarterly results and in financials offset strength in mining stocks. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index unofficially closed down 13 points, or 0.10 percent, at 12,745.38. Five of the 10 main sectors on the index were in the red.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image