Mexico stocks rise 1 percent ahead of earnings reports
MEXICO CITY, July 23
MEXICO CITY, July 23 (Reuters) - Mexico's IPC stock index rose 1 percent on Tuesday, as investors looked ahead to second quarter earnings reports.
The IPC traded at 40,505.10 points in early trading.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions