Mexico stocks rise 1 percent ahead of earnings reports
MEXICO CITY, July 23
MEXICO CITY, July 23 (Reuters) - Mexico's IPC stock index rose 1 percent on Tuesday, as investors looked ahead to second quarter earnings reports.
The IPC traded at 40,505.10 points in early trading.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea