CORRECTED-PZ Cussons full-year profit rises
(Corrects paragraph 2 to say operating profit, not revenue, in Africa grew 11.6 percent)
July 23 (Reuters) - The maker of Imperial Leather soaps PZ Cussons Plc said its full-year profit rose 16.5 percent to 107.5 million pounds due to a strong growth in UK, Indonesia and Nigeria.
Revenue increased 2.8 percent to 883.2 million pounds ($1.36 billion). Operating profit in Africa, which accounts for about 40 percent of the total business, rose 11.6 percent.
($1 = 0.6506 British pounds) (Reporting by Tasim Zahid in Bangalore; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- Russia ships troops into Ukraine, repeats invasion threat |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics