CORRECTED-PZ Cussons full-year profit rises
(Corrects paragraph 2 to say operating profit, not revenue, in Africa grew 11.6 percent)
July 23 (Reuters) - The maker of Imperial Leather soaps PZ Cussons Plc said its full-year profit rose 16.5 percent to 107.5 million pounds due to a strong growth in UK, Indonesia and Nigeria.
Revenue increased 2.8 percent to 883.2 million pounds ($1.36 billion). Operating profit in Africa, which accounts for about 40 percent of the total business, rose 11.6 percent.
($1 = 0.6506 British pounds) (Reporting by Tasim Zahid in Bangalore; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |