Italy's Sogefi says H1 profit up 4 pct
MILAN, July 23
MILAN, July 23 (Reuters) - Italian car parts maker Sogefi on Tuesday reported a nearly 4 percent rise in first-half net profit, boosted by a stronger second quarter and a positive performance in its non-European markets.
Net profit for the six months to the end of June was 16.2 million euros ($21.4 million), while revenues fell 0.7 percent to 681.7 million euros.
The company said it expected a slight growth in the global car market for the full-year, although production and sales in Europe are expected to remain weak.
($1 = 0.7580 euros) (Reporting by Agnieszka Flak, editing by Danilo Masoni)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter allowed to keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule