Cisco to buy security software maker Sourcefire for $2.7 bln
July 23 (Reuters) - Cisco Systems Inc said it will buy software maker Sourcefire Inc for about $2.7 billion in cash to boost its network security offerings.
Cisco will pay $76 per share for the company, a premium of 28.6 percent over its Monday closing price of $59.08.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter