Cisco to buy security software maker Sourcefire for $2.7 bln
July 23 (Reuters) - Cisco Systems Inc said it will buy software maker Sourcefire Inc for about $2.7 billion in cash to boost its network security offerings.
Cisco will pay $76 per share for the company, a premium of 28.6 percent over its Monday closing price of $59.08.
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza refugee camp |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site
- U.S. economy bounces back in second quarter
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia