Cisco to buy security software maker Sourcefire for $2.7 bln
July 23 (Reuters) - Cisco Systems Inc said it will buy software maker Sourcefire Inc for about $2.7 billion in cash to boost its network security offerings.
Cisco will pay $76 per share for the company, a premium of 28.6 percent over its Monday closing price of $59.08.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |