Cisco to buy security software maker Sourcefire for $2.7 bln
July 23 (Reuters) - Cisco Systems Inc said it will buy software maker Sourcefire Inc for about $2.7 billion in cash to boost its network security offerings.
Cisco will pay $76 per share for the company, a premium of 28.6 percent over its Monday closing price of $59.08.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'