British Land invests 512 mln stg as confidence picks up
LONDON, July 23
LONDON, July 23 (Reuters) - British Land invested 512 million pounds ($787 million) on property acquisitions since the start of April against the backdrop of the UK's tentative economic recovery, the country's second largest listed developer said on Wednesday.
In March, it raised almost 1 billion pounds for new investments via a share placement and sale of an office block and deals since include a 470 million-pound office complex in west London.
- Maine nurse fights Ebola quarantine, says will not be bullied |
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal