Boeing CEO -'Not out of woods' on US budget sequestration effect
NEW YORK, July 24
NEW YORK, July 24 (Reuters) - Boeing Co Chief Executive Officer Jim McNerney said on Wednesday the company has not yet seen most of the impact from U.S. budget sequestration on its earnings.
"We are not out of the woods at all," he said in a conference call after the release of second-quarter earnings. "We are entering the woods."
Earlier Wednesday, Boeing raised its full-year revenue forecast, based on an expected $1 billion increase in defense revenue.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |