Boeing CEO -'Not out of woods' on US budget sequestration effect
NEW YORK, July 24
NEW YORK, July 24 (Reuters) - Boeing Co Chief Executive Officer Jim McNerney said on Wednesday the company has not yet seen most of the impact from U.S. budget sequestration on its earnings.
"We are not out of the woods at all," he said in a conference call after the release of second-quarter earnings. "We are entering the woods."
Earlier Wednesday, Boeing raised its full-year revenue forecast, based on an expected $1 billion increase in defense revenue.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai