Bombardier delays CSeries maiden flight for third time
TORONTO, July 24
TORONTO, July 24 (Reuters) - Bombardier Inc on Wednesday delayed the maiden flight of its all-new CSeries jetliner for a third time, saying the flight is expected to occur in the coming weeks, instead of around the end of July as previously announced.
The company said highly technical last steps were taking more time than anticipated.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Russia media say Crimea votes 93 percent to quit Ukraine |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat