Cenovus plans maintenance at Foster Creek oil sands project
CALGARY, Alberta, July 24
CALGARY, Alberta, July 24 (Reuters) - Cenovus Energy Inc , Canada's No. 2 independent oil company, said on Wednesday it has scheduled a maintenance shutdown at its 110,000 barrel per day Foster Creek oil sands project beginning in late September.
The company said the shutdown will reduce its expected third-quarter output by 5,000 barrels per day and fourth-quarter production by 2,000 bpd.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted