Cenovus plans maintenance at Foster Creek oil sands project
CALGARY, Alberta, July 24
CALGARY, Alberta, July 24 (Reuters) - Cenovus Energy Inc , Canada's No. 2 independent oil company, said on Wednesday it has scheduled a maintenance shutdown at its 110,000 barrel per day Foster Creek oil sands project beginning in late September.
The company said the shutdown will reduce its expected third-quarter output by 5,000 barrels per day and fourth-quarter production by 2,000 bpd.
- China anxiety knocks shares, oil
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- U.S. sees Middle East help fighting IS, Britain cautious after beheading