Cenovus plans maintenance at Foster Creek oil sands project
CALGARY, Alberta, July 24
CALGARY, Alberta, July 24 (Reuters) - Cenovus Energy Inc , Canada's No. 2 independent oil company, said on Wednesday it has scheduled a maintenance shutdown at its 110,000 barrel per day Foster Creek oil sands project beginning in late September.
The company said the shutdown will reduce its expected third-quarter output by 5,000 barrels per day and fourth-quarter production by 2,000 bpd.
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl