Cenovus plans maintenance at Foster Creek oil sands project
CALGARY, Alberta, July 24
CALGARY, Alberta, July 24 (Reuters) - Cenovus Energy Inc , Canada's No. 2 independent oil company, said on Wednesday it has scheduled a maintenance shutdown at its 110,000 barrel per day Foster Creek oil sands project beginning in late September.
The company said the shutdown will reduce its expected third-quarter output by 5,000 barrels per day and fourth-quarter production by 2,000 bpd.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead