Cenovus plans maintenance at Foster Creek oil sands project
CALGARY, Alberta, July 24
CALGARY, Alberta, July 24 (Reuters) - Cenovus Energy Inc , Canada's No. 2 independent oil company, said on Wednesday it has scheduled a maintenance shutdown at its 110,000 barrel per day Foster Creek oil sands project beginning in late September.
The company said the shutdown will reduce its expected third-quarter output by 5,000 barrels per day and fourth-quarter production by 2,000 bpd.
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales