Dell special board committee seeks at least $14 a share -source
NEW YORK, July 24
NEW YORK, July 24 (Reuters) - Dell Inc's special committee is seeking at least $14 per share from Michael Dell and Silver Lake in order to consider a potential change in voting rules, a person familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
The special committee might not endorse the proposed changes in voting rules even if the buyout group raised its takeover offer to $14 per share or more, the person added, asking not to be named because he was not authorized to speak with the media. The buyout group raised its offer on Wednesday to $13.75 per share.
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials