Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
July 24 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Wednesday:
* Italy's biggest retail bank Intesa Sanpaolo is in talks to sell its Ukrainian subsidiary Pravex-bank, a source close to the talks told Reuters on Tuesday.
* Oman plans to invite bids to build a steam cracker plant worth $3.5 billion with a production capacity of 1 million tonnes a year of petrochemical products, two sources close to the project said on Tuesday.
* A longtime ally of Igor Sechin, Rosneft's chief executive, may leave the state-controlled company to buy possible oil exploration, production or refining assets by himself, Kommersant daily reported on Tuesday, citing sources.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image