RPT-Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
July 24 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Wednesday:
* Italy's biggest retail bank Intesa Sanpaolo is in talks to sell its Ukrainian subsidiary Pravex-bank, a source close to the talks told Reuters on Tuesday.
* Oman plans to invite bids to build a steam cracker plant worth $3.5 billion with a production capacity of 1 million tonnes a year of petrochemical products, two sources close to the project said on Tuesday.
* A longtime ally of Igor Sechin, Rosneft's chief executive, may leave the state-controlled company to buy possible oil exploration, production or refining assets himself, Kommersant daily reported on Tuesday, citing sources.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ