Bunds hit session low after above forecast French PMI
LONDON, July 24
LONDON, July 24 (Reuters) - German Bund futures fell to session lows after a preliminary reading of private sector activity in France in July showed the country's business slump moderated more than expected this month.
German Bund futures fell to 143.61, down 21 ticks on the day. The German PMI is due for release shortly and is also expected to see an improvement.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon |