UK Stocks-Factors to watch on July 24
LONDON, July 24
LONDON, July 24 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up by around 13 points, or 0.2 percent, with equity markets set to be boosted by strong results from U.S. tech giant Apple and expectations on fresh signs of an economic improvement in Europe, according to financial bookmakers.
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran