UK Stocks-Factors to watch on July 24
LONDON, July 24
LONDON, July 24 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up by around 13 points, or 0.2 percent, with equity markets set to be boosted by strong results from U.S. tech giant Apple and expectations on fresh signs of an economic improvement in Europe, according to financial bookmakers.
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015 |