UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on July 24
LONDON, July 24 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 futures contract was flat in early session trading on Wednesday, as the impact of strong results from U.S. tech giant Apple was offset by signs of sluggish manufacturing activity in China.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections