UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on July 24
LONDON, July 24 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 futures contract was flat in early session trading on Wednesday, as the impact of strong results from U.S. tech giant Apple was offset by signs of sluggish manufacturing activity in China.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls