European stock index futures signal steady open
PARIS, July 24
PARIS, July 24 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Wednesday, after strong results from Apple and as investors bet European manufacturing and services PMI surveys due in the morning will show a slight improvement.
At 0602 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for the UK's FTSE 100, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were flat to up 0.2 percent.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command