REFILE-Hard disk maker Seagate quarterly revenue slides 24 pct
July 24 (Reuters) - Hard disk drive maker Seagate Technology Plc reported a two-thirds drop in quarterly profit as revenue slid 24 percent.
Net income fell to $348 million, or 94 cents per share in the fourth quarter, from $1.01 billion, or $2.37 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue for the company, which dominates the hard drive market along with rival Western Digital, fell to $3.43 billion from $4.5 billion a year earlier.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source