REFILE-Hard disk maker Seagate quarterly revenue slides 24 pct
July 24 (Reuters) - Hard disk drive maker Seagate Technology Plc reported a two-thirds drop in quarterly profit as revenue slid 24 percent.
Net income fell to $348 million, or 94 cents per share in the fourth quarter, from $1.01 billion, or $2.37 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue for the company, which dominates the hard drive market along with rival Western Digital, fell to $3.43 billion from $4.5 billion a year earlier.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- UPDATE 6-Target cyber breach hits 40 mln payment cards at holiday peak