Tropical Storm Dorian forms over Eastern Atlantic -NHC
July 24 (Reuters) - Tropical Storm Dorian, the fourth named storm of the 2013 Atlantic hurricane season, has formed over the Eastern Atlantic, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said.
(Reporting by Arpan Varghese in Bangalore; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |