Tropical Storm Dorian forms over Eastern Atlantic -NHC
July 24 (Reuters) - Tropical Storm Dorian, the fourth named storm of the 2013 Atlantic hurricane season, has formed over the Eastern Atlantic, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said.
(Reporting by Arpan Varghese in Bangalore; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested near Canada's prime minister in sign of tensions |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor