BRIEF-AstraZeneca, Bristol resubmit dapagliflozin in U.S.
July 25 (Reuters) - AstraZeneca PLC : * Astrazeneca Plc and Bristol-Myers Squibb Co say resubmit
dapagliflozin new drug application in the U.S.
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park