Bodycote first-half profit rises 10 pct
July 25 (Reuters) - British engineering company Bodycote Plc reported a 10 percent rise in profit for the first half of the year, helped by acquisitions made in 2012.
The company, which heat-treats jet engine turbine blades and other aircraft and car parts, said pretax profit rose to 48.5 million pounds ($74.48 million) for the six months ended June 30 from 43.9 million pounds a year earlier.
Revenue rose 5 percent to 316.5 million pounds.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections