Dassault Systemes raises full-year target, profit slips
PARIS, July 25
PARIS, July 25 (Reuters) - French software maker Dassault Systemes on Thursday said it had raised its full-year earnings outlook, though net profit slipped 4 percent in the second quarter even as revenue increased.
Dassault said that for the full year it now expects earnings per share of 3.57 to 3.67 euros, representing growth of 6 percent to 9 percent, up from a previous estimated range of 2 percent to 7 percent. (Reporting By Christian Plumb; editing by Mark John)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |