U.S. judge signs off on IBM bribery case settlement
WASHINGTON, July 25
WASHINGTON, July 25 (Reuters) - A U.S. District Court judge on Thursday approved a 2011 settlement between International Business Machines Corp and U.S. regulators over charges of foreign bribery related to improper gifts to government officials in China and South Korea.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter