G4S plc DK : Notification of Major Shareholding
25 July 2013
NOTIFICATION OF MAJOR SHAREHOLDING
The company was notified on 24 July 2013 by BlackRock, Inc that, following a disposal of voting rights, it now holds voting rights in the company over less than 5% of the company's total voting rights.
|For further enquiries, please contact:|
|Helen Parris - Director of Investor Relations||+44 (0) 1293 554423|
|Adam Mynott - Director of Media Relations||+44 (0) 1293 554400|
|+44 (0) 207 353 4200|
Notes to Editors:
G4S is the world's leading secure outsourcing group, specialising in outsourcing of business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 125 countries and more than 620,000 employees. For more information on G4S, visit www.g4s.com .
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: G4S plc DK via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales