Stryker Declares a $0.265 Per Share Quarterly Dividend
Kalamazoo, Michigan - July 25, 2013 - Stryker Corporation (NYSE:SYK) announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.265 per share payable on October 31, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 30, 2013, representing an increase of 25% versus the prior year.
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and is dedicated to helping healthcare professionals perform their jobs more efficiently while enhancing patient care. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. For more information about Stryker, please visit www.stryker.com.
For investor inquiries please contact:
Katherine A. Owen, Stryker Corporation, 269-385-2600 or email@example.com
For media inquiries please contact:
Yin Becker, Stryker Corporation, 201-831-5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Stryker Corporation via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV