Asset manager Janus Capital profit falls 32 pct
July 25 (Reuters) - Asset manager Janus Capital Group Inc reported a 32 percent fall in second-quarter profit as customers withdrew money from its mutual funds.
The asset manager said net income attributable to the company fell to $15.8 million, or 8 cents per share, in the quarter ended June 30, from $23.4 million, or 13 cents per share, a year earlier.
Janus Capital reported long-term net outflows of $5.4 billion for the quarter.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |