Legg Mason says sold Private Capital Management unit
July 25 (Reuters) - Legg Mason Inc Chief Executive Joseph Sullivan said the Baltimore asset manager has sold its Private Capital Management equity investment unit to its management team.
Speaking on a conference all in connection with Legg Mason's earnings on Thursday, Sullivan said the company expects to take a $3 million charge in connection with the sale.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |