Legg Mason says sold Private Capital Management unit
July 25 (Reuters) - Legg Mason Inc Chief Executive Joseph Sullivan said the Baltimore asset manager has sold its Private Capital Management equity investment unit to its management team.
Speaking on a conference all in connection with Legg Mason's earnings on Thursday, Sullivan said the company expects to take a $3 million charge in connection with the sale.
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |