European stock index futures signal steady open
LONDON, July 25
LONDON, July 25 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a steady open on Thursday, with investors focussed on digesting a swathe of earnings reports that were expected to provide direction to the market.
At 0603 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for UK's FTSE 100, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were flat to 0.1 percent lower.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |