Mexico's Homex posts huge loss after debt troubles
MEXICO CITY, July 25
MEXICO CITY, July 25 (Reuters) - Mexican homebuilder Homex , which has strugggled with a heavy debt load and flagging sales, posted a 10.156 billion peso ($782 million) second-quarter loss on Thursday.
The Culiacan-based firm had posted a 572 million peso profit in the same period last year, the company said in a filing with the Mexican stock exchange.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions