RPT-Statoil Q2 operating profit misses, output exceeds forecasts
(Repeats to alerts)
OSLO, July 25 (Reuters) - Norwegian oil and gas group Statoil reported second quarter operating results a touch below expectations on Thursday and maintained its guidance, including for both production and exploration activity.
State-controlled Statoil said adjusted operating profit fell 17 percent to 38 billion Norwegian crowns ($6.43 billion), trailing analysts' expectation for 40.7 billion crowns.
Its total equity production averaged 1.967 million barrels of oil equivalents per day in the quarter, more than expectations for 1.92 million barrels. ($1 = 5.9105 Norwegian crowns) (Reporting by Balazs Koranyi and Victoria Klesty)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |