Orion, Mylan settle patent dispute over Parkinson's drug Stalevo
HELSINKI (Reuters) - Finnish drug maker Orion said that it settled a patent lawsuit in the United States against Mylan Pharmaceuticals over Mylan's application to sell a generic version of Orion's Parkinson's drug Stalevo.
Orion did not disclose the terms of their settlement, but said Mylan would be authorized to launch generic versions of the Stalevo drug.
(Reporting by Ritsuko Ando; editing by Keiron Henderson)
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks